Planned giving helps to continue the important work of spreading the gospel “to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8). Your estate gift will help our ministries build the Church in the hard places for many more years to come.
We offer a number of brochures that you may find helpful for gift and estate planning.
- Questions & Answers About Giving for Income
- Questions & Answers About Gift Annuities
- Questions & Answers About Estate Planning
- Questions & Answers About Life Insurance
- Questions & Answers About Retirement Plan Giving
- An Estate Planning Quiz
- How a Will Works for You
- What to Tell Your Attorney About Your Plans
- You Never Need To Change Your Will Unless…
- Is Your Will Obsolete?
- Five Ways to Make the Most of Your Gifts
- Charted Giving Plans
Please feel free to contact Todd Schuiling at Words of Hope for help with any issues or questions you have about planned giving.