Each church is unique. Some are large and others are small. Many are found in large cities while others are spread throughout the countryside. There are churches with long histories covering centuries of service to God’s kingdom and there are tiny gatherings which have just begun meeting in homes. Words of Hope values each and every church relationship and welcomes other churches to join us in working together.
Words of Hope provides resources which can be used by the local church.
- Devotional booklets are mailed each quarter directly to the church or individual church families for daily study of the Bible.
- Various topical Bible study booklets are available for small group or church classroom use.
- Our Digital Resource Box is a collection of downloadable materials perfect for a presentation or a Words of Hope Sunday.
We rely upon churches for support in the ministry.
- Words of Hope welcomes prayer support from church members during their worship services or from their personal prayers. A monthly Prayer Focus is printed and distributed by e mail or postal system. Sign up to receive yours each month so that you might support the ministry in your prayers.
- Words of Hope serves as a missionary for the local church, sharing the Good News in various languages worldwide. Many churches support a specific broadcast so that they might follow progress of that work while praying for the work done in that part of the world.
For more information regarding the resources made available to churches or details on supporting the ministry of Words of Hope, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to serve you and trust that you would be pleased to partner with us.